Title (A.K.A In the Begining)

|
A brief explanation of the title of the blog. Effete. Just a word that i stumbled across that applies to so many aspects of my life / facets of my personality. If your stupid, or just lazy, here is a link to what it means. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Effete

That's all for now. Feel free to read along and comment all you want. I don't plan on censoring myself so i won't be censoring anyone else. Think I'm a cock? let me know. Wanna fight? Bring it on fuckers. I am keyboard Gangsta now! *makes gun shot sounds* Yeeeahhh boyyyyyeeee!

*note* if you are one of those ignorant douche bags who likes to read other peoples blogs and correct their spelling please take a minute right now......... to go fuck yourself. I'm not stupid, I'm lazy. I'm a big wheel and i don't have time to correct all my spelling mistakes, so they will happen. But don't kid yourself, i am smarter then you are.

1 comments:

Bimbo Baggins said...

You're like a cowboy. On a steel horse you ride. And I'm pretty sure you're wanted. Dead or alive.

I'm a douchebag. I like the post :)